Fountain-Fort Carson School District 8
Due to projected high winds and anticipated unsafe conditions, all schools and buildings in Fountain-Fort Carson School District 8 will be operating on a two-hour delayed start schedule on Friday, Dec 2. This delay applies to school and staff start times. Also, there will be no A.M. preschool. Buses will run regular routes, but pick up students two hours after their regularly scheduled times.
Wind guests expected to be between 40 to 90 miles per hour.
• Academy District 20 – 2 Hours Late (For Fri. Dec 2nd)
• Calhan RJ1 – Closed. Due to anticipated unsafe conditions. (For Fri. Dec 2nd)
• Edison 54JT – Closed. No school on Dec. 2 due to potential high winds and low visibility. (For Fri. Dec 2nd)
• Hanover 28 – Closed. Due to high wind warning (For Fri. Dec 2nd)
• Harrison Dist. 2 – 2 Hours Late (For Fri. Dec 2nd)
• Manitou Springs SD 14 – 2 Hours Late. Due to potential unsafe conditions (For Fri. Dec 2nd)
• Miami-Yoder Sch. Dist. JT-60 – Closed. Due to high wind forecast. (For Fri. Dec 2nd)
• Pikes Peak BOCES East (Calhan) – Closed (For Fri. Dec 2nd)
• Widefield 3 – 2 Hours Late (For Fri. Dec 2nd) Posted: Thu. 1st, 09:39 PM
Cheyenne School District 12 – will make an announcement before 6 AM
Please check back for updates at: http://fvtimes.com/news/school-closures-delays/